Saturday, December 20, 2008

Showing Up Due to Hugh Jackman



A friend of ours has her own blog and since she's seen my journalistic talent and amazing penchant for the truth she has now linked to me. The photo above is what shows up on her site. I figured with Hugh's kinda-ok body it would be a big draw for those associating this 'James' to that hunky stud.

So... for those new readers who merely clicked on the link because of hunky photo, I'm sorry to say but that's not me. I'm MUCH better looking as noted in my "Girls Night Out" post.

My blog exists because of my wife's inability to share the complete truth on her blog. It is an exhausting process but I look to all my faithful readers (4 now! Thanks Christa) to help me get through it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks James! It's great to log on and see Hugh - I mean "you"!

ilona said...

my thanks for the collaborative efforts to ruin hugh jackman for so many of us....(although i'm not sure how many of james'"faithful four" this would apply to)
i was trying to watch one of his movies last night and his head kept morphing into james!!