Sunday, December 7, 2008

One of these photos is not like the other


Examine them closely. A test will follow. Which is James' cleaning and which is Naphtali's?

I'm posting this as Naphtali is busy re-cleaning our living room. I had a group of guys over to play poker last night while she was out at a Christmas concert. I didn't tell her that we would be playing the Wii in the living room using a white sheet over the window. That involved just a slight bit of rearranging.

Knowing my wife's cleaning habits [See clinical definition of her condition ;)] I figured I should take a photo before us guys set to moving things. I'm certainly glad I did as you can see from the photos above.

So... I ask you, my two faithful blog readers, which do you think is my cleaning versus hers.

Here we needed to use this furniture for the projector. All that 'stuff' on top had to be returned to its original position.






















































The picture where the window is dark is hers.

2 comments:

On Second Street said...

very funny

ilona said...

you do like living on the edge, don't you, you brave, brave man.