Friday, December 19, 2008

Girls Night Out

Why is it that us men take so much abuse from our wives? We give them the world and what do they do but go out and oogle Hugh Jackman's shirtless body in some movie!


Come on! What's so hunky about this?!?!



I mean really... Doesn't he look all sweaty and very likely stinky in this photo?

And the worst offensive photo I've seen on the web. Please, don't go further if you have a queasy stomach...because this one just is HORRIBLE!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Please, don't go further!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I warned you this photo should not be on such a clean blog as 2nd Street Response
.
.
.
.
.
.
!!!!!!!!![Shrieking horror movie music playing in background]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




If we do a side by side comparison he doesn't look THAT much better

[Disclaimer: Admitting slight airbrushing]

Why Hugh, when she has this hunky stud muffin at home? I ask my faithful readers why? Why?

1 comment:

ilona said...

you do try hard, don't you?? thanks for the chuckle to start my day.