Friday, October 10, 2008

As a child my favorite letters were I, P and O


Yes, this is Naphtali's hunky husband when he was a wee little child. Mind you that is only a regular sized coffee cup.

We have an upcoming "Guess who this baby is" contest at work. I'm going to have some fun with it and a buddy was nice enough to create this photo for me. Thanks Andy!

This header is for all those business folks out there. Guy Kawasaki created fun kids T-shirts using the idea. Please please please encouraging people to think entrepreneurially at an early age. Seems like the older I get the more boundaries I put around my ideas. I like to think its a little wisdom mixed with my childlike imagination.

I'm looking forward to the day when the IPO door opens up again. Until then I guess my other two favorite letters are M & A!

No comments: