Thursday, September 25, 2008

What an eye!

So I'm not known to have an amazing eye for color or a deep appreciation for foods. But why? That's why I married this wonderful woman. Ok, schmoozing over...

Now the real story. I'm a phenomenal artist who just doesn't have the time to exercise my hidden skill. Credit I don't often receive (i before e unless after c) [In the mind of James: I think that everytime!]

Where was I? Oh, I don't get credit for the artsy things I create. My office? Naphtali called a mess in a previous blog? I call it well coordinated chaos. Take a second and admire the time and thought I put into creating such a wonderful work .

Naphtali posted an adorable picture of Aidan but did she give credit to the producer? NO! So I am placing ownership for that.

See, here I am directing my 4 year old son to stand over by that colorful stuff. Sure there may be some poison ivy or other bad weed but a rash is short lived. A good photo will be forever...




What is this?!?! A mini-workers strike? Focus Aidan focus!

1 comment:

ilona said...

i hope you saw that i gave you credit for washing dishes on our trip....don't worry james - i'm in your corner.